Tuesday, March 1, 2016

FEBRUARY WRAP UP POST

February was a very crazy month for me and my blogging, I got behind with several things and am still catching up. My reading is still slow, though not by choice. I work 4 nights a week from 4-10pm. 
This is my recap for February
Read and Reviewed: More Than Magic by Donna June Cooper http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/book-reviewmore-than-magic-by-donna.html


The Marauders by Tom Cooper-http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/book-review-marauders-by-tom-cooper.html

I did a gift exchange on Elfster-I sent my partner a gift for her dog (as on her wishlist) and a Sweet Love Heart Scarf which she will be receiving next week. I didn't receive anything for this one. However I am trying another one and hopefully this one will turn out ok. I joined the Handmade Etsy Love swap, where I may get a few items from my wishlist-hoping so!!

Firsts for me-WordlessWednesday meme and Harry Potter moment of the week meme.
Changed cable companies and am very happy with Xfinity!
Signed up for the April A-Z Blogging Challenge- I will be starting fresh for this exciting challenge!!
Started a new weekly meme called Coloring Corner and finally got the linky on there so everyone can join-share posts about your coloring-new books,coloring gear,pics etc, am hoping it will pick up.
Received 1 print copy from AUTHOR- Walter Rhein-of which I am currently reading!
And have signed up for 1 Giveaway hop in March- The Feeling Lucky Giveaway Hop!!
ITEMS WON IN FEBRUARY-
1.$10 Amazon GC from Romancing the Book-http://romancing-the-book.com/
2. Print copy of Reckless by Kimberly Kincaid-which I won from Tasty Book Tours!! 
Title: Reckless, Author: Kimberly Kincaid

3. 

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've been selected to receive a
keepsake Sleepytime tin.

I can't seem to get a pic but they have my little tin on their instagram page-PLUS their new promotion you can get certain flavored boxes of tea with flavored lip balm- I am definitely looking for this!!

4. 2 Goodreads wins- Movie Freak:My Life Watching Movies-I am curious to read this one!!
and In Wilderness by Diane Thomas-which just happens to be my Aunt's name!! Guess who is getting this book after I read it? LOL
OK now for some stats:
Visited 473 blogs -including memes and contests!!
Entered 350 Goodreads contests,and 111 other contests.
Did 3 It's Monday's What Are You Reading and had visited 46 blogs, 2 Top Ten Tuesdays-visited 56 blogs, 3 Waiting on Wed.-visited-88 blogs, 3 Stacking the Shelves visited 83 blogs, 2 Sunday Posts-visited 26 blogs.

Did many cover reveals, blog tours and releases-of which I am pleased with getting them done.
Entered many writerspace author contests, and do so each month. I have signed up for 8 author newsletters, that I enjoy.
And this wraps up my month of  Feb. I am greatly looking forward to March and hopefully more commenters...
Thanks for reading and Happy Almost Spring!!


MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...