Saturday, March 19, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #13

Hosted by Tynga's Reviews-http://tyngasreviews.com/2016/03/stacking-the-shelves-202.html

This is where we get to share our book purchases, borrows, ARC's etc. And of course any other bookish news!

This week I received an awesome package from the author Sharon Biggs Waller (The Forbidden Orchid) -I love this and send big THANK YOU to her!
Isn't this awesome? I am now ordering her book tonight with a GC I just won! Can't wait to get it!
Since I have two days off in a row I am going to get my Instagram together as I now have some really cool stuff. I received this from the Handmade with Love Etsy swap- a HUGE thank you to Kaitlyn Michelle of The Vivacious Hobo-http://vivacioushobo.com/




This is awesome-I love it all-Here is what was inside this cute box:
Ok here we have two very nice bookmarks, 2 notecards-both of which have bookish quotes, 2 pins, a little pink bag with a pin, and the very lovely notebook, I love all of this and thank Kaitlyn very much- I am also hoping you will visit Fable and Black for yourself!!

Omg, I love this shop- I want everything, if you're a book lover (I am assuming you are) check it out-please!!
Now I only got one book for my pile as I am watching my money until I get everything caught up, and I also got 1 new coloring book. And finished 2 pictures.
Here is what I got
And my new ACB:I didn't get a picture of (oops) but its called A Splash of Color-it goes with my Designing in Color book. And I ordered my Aunty Acid ACB on Amazon (again with GC-for $4!!
These are the pictures I finished.



I am currently reading In Wilderness by Diane Thomas (my aunt's name) of which I am pretty engrossed. It is not something I would normally read, so this is interesting.  I got this for Early Reviewer from Library Thing.
After this I am finishing the other two books I've started!!
Have a good week!


PS: Pick up a copy of 

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...