Monday, July 18, 2016

A WONDERFUL BLOG YOU MUST SEE!!

Niighttime Reading Center

YOU MUST go and Visit this incredible blog, it's clean and just absolutely remarkable. I met this incredible young lady who happens to have Asperger's Syndrome, and she is the smartest, most wonderful person I have met in a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG TIME!! Her blog, she designed her header,(isn't it adorable?) and is so professional! I asked her not to laugh at mine...LOL. This young lady has such a beautiful mind and heart and I am thrilled to say that we are friends and have discovered many things in common.

She has a terrific idea for supporting autism-this is dear to my heart as well, as my youngest daughter is autistic. It's called Reading For Autism-and I really hope-you will join us- a future post is coming-not far away. Please stop and visit her,as her blog is just phenomanal(sp?).

https://nrcbooks.blogspot.com/

Thank you!!