- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015
Monday, July 18, 2016
A WONDERFUL BLOG YOU MUST SEE!!
YOU MUST go and Visit this incredible blog, it's clean and just absolutely remarkable. I met this incredible young lady who happens to have Asperger's Syndrome, and she is the smartest, most wonderful person I have met in a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG TIME!! Her blog, she designed her header,(isn't it adorable?) and is so professional! I asked her not to laugh at mine...LOL. This young lady has such a beautiful mind and heart and I am thrilled to say that we are friends and have discovered many things in common.
She has a terrific idea for supporting autism-this is dear to my heart as well, as my youngest daughter is autistic. It's called Reading For Autism-and I really hope-you will join us- a future post is coming-not far away. Please stop and visit her,as her blog is just phenomanal(sp?).