Monday, July 25, 2016

Its Monday What Are You Reading?

Hosted by The Book Date-this where we get to show what we are reading this week!!  http://bookdate.blogspot.com/2016/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-25th.html

I finished one book-The Ghost by Danielle Steele-review posted.

I am currently in the middle of 3 very good books!! The first:
I am sooo enjoying this! I even got some swag from the author!!

No Second Chance by Harlan Coben-
No Second Chance

My cover is all red!!Anyway as usual it's totally gripping,and action filled!!
And for review, I am reading Movie Freak-My Life Watching Movies by Owen 
Movie Freak: My Life Watching Movies

I am really enjoying this for all that great movie's he has seen and his perspective on writing reviews. My review for this will be posted as soon as I finish!!

Coming next:One Day At A Time by Danielle Steele and Daughter of Smoke and Bone-Laini Taylor

Stay cool and keep refreshed!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...