Saturday, July 16, 2016

MY APOLOGIES

I APOLOGIZE


I want to take time today to apologize for not blogging for so long and also for being behind with my prize winners-I haven't forgotten but I have had a terrible time for the past 8 months or so. I lost my job, I lost my phone,internet and cable back in March. I am now using the library for the moment. My cell phone died. Just a real string of bad luck. I am going to be posting my book reviews (I am SOOO behind with that -however have been writing them on paper) so I can get back to doing reviews which I love doing. I won't be able to catch up on my prizes for awhile, however I have a job interview this week and hopefully I will get it. For those of you who do read this -THANK YOU!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...