Thursday, July 21, 2016

THE BOOK BLOGGER TAG

THE BOOK BLOGGER TAG- I found this on YA Book Nerd and thought I would do it also, just for fun.

How old are you? 47

What book are you reading? I am reading several, The Ghost by Danielle Steele I am almost finished with.

OTP? (One True Pairing)-I have no idea.

Blogger or Wordpress? BLOGGER!!

Going outside and being active or staying in and reading? Um, reading of course!!

What is the last book you read?
Journey by Danielle Steele- I am on a DS read-all-her-books kick, because I just love the way she writes!!

What's the next book? The Forbidden Orchid-I have started it.

Ebooks-yes or no? Not for me I love the printed book.

Where do you prefer to read? I love reading outside when I can, mainly at my dining room table though.

Who is the last person you tweeted? I do not tweet.

Whose blog did you look at last? YA Book Nerd

Who is your favorite blogger? Easy- Nighttime Reading Center's Lindsey Hickey.

Who is your fave book-tuber? None

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring? That hasn't happened to me yet.

Who is your all time favorite book character? Harry Potter.

What do you like to drink while reading? In the winter I love hot tea, but mostly my fave is

How many bookcases do you have? Only 1 unfortunately!!

Insta-love-yes or no? Not really.

Favorite author? How can I pick one? ok, well,Danielle Steele.

What is the number one book on your wishlist?
I have soo many

Female or male protagonists? Not sure.

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...