Tuesday, July 19, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY-10 Books Outside the USA I liked



Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish-
http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2016/07/ten-books-set-outside-us-that-weve.html

Here are my 10 top books outside USA-not in any particular order.

1. Season of the Machete-James Patterson
Season of the Machete

Santa Dominica! I love the fact that I found a copy of this at my library-this is one of his first and it is AWESOME!!
2.Hadrian's Wall-William Dietrich
England

3.Border Wedding by Amanda Scott
Scotland

4.Because of Miss Bridgerton-Julia Quinn

England

5.The Scottish Prisoner-Diana Gabaldon

Scotland

6.The Amber Room-Steve Berry
The Amber Room
Russia, Germany,USA
7.Hercule Poirot's Christmas-Agatha Christie


Hercule Poirot's Christmas (Hercule Poirot, #20)

England

8.In Pursuit of Eliza Cynster-Stephanie Laurens
In Pursuit of Eliza Cynster (Cynster, #17; The Cynster Sisters Trilogy, #2)
England
9.The Tombs-Clive Cussler

The Tombs (Fargo Adventure, #4)

Hungary, Italy, France,Russia
I love his adventures!!
Ok I could only come up with 9!!
Have a great day!!