Dead Man's Folly by Agatha Christie
I love Agatha, her style is just so classic. Hercule Poirot is the World's Greatest Detective-with the most unique mustache...
He is asked to assist in a fete at this English estate by a lady author who is staging a murder mystery for the guests to figure out and Mr. Poirot is supposed to hand out the prizes,as he is very well known.Naturally things don't according to plan. But I must say I had absolutely no idea how this was going to end -this plot is excellent with the twist right where you least expect it!! Must read/especially for the month of October-if , of course you like a good mystery!!
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015