Monday, October 31, 2016

Happyn Halloween!! Its Monday What Are you Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by The Book Date to see what we have read, are going to read and anything new we may have got. Here's the link to join in; http://bookdate.blogspot.com/

Here's how my week was:
Bought 3 new books (my library-you can buy 3 paperbacks for $1) SO I got Charlaine Harris-Sweet and Deadly


The Last of the Red Hot Vampires and Perfect Harmony.
I am currently reading-and absolutely loving-Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison


So I took out the only other two books of hers out of the library-which I forgot to right down the titles but they are both Rachel Morgan stories, I am thoroughly loving this one and wish I had started reading her sooner!!
I am also still reading but almost finished-Peppermint Twisted by Sammi Carter:
And finished The Mystery of the Blue Train by Agatha Christie.
I also got 1 new coloring book-Art Nouveau-which I got last week, 90 designs for $1.99!! Love it. That has been my week in reading.


I hope everyone has a great Halloween, stay safe!!

MY FEATURED BLOG OF THE WEEK #1

This is new feature I am adding to my blog as I keep discovering wonderful new blogs, however I am also sharing some of my old favorites a...