The Brass Bed by Jennifer Stevenson is by far the best -most fun read of this whole year!! Which is saying alot as I have read several 5 cans Pepsi (my highest rating)but this beats 'em all-hands down.
Jewel is working in the crappy department of writing tickets for Policy breakers, her boss-Ed also happens to be her best friend's husband. Well, Ed and Nina are having marital issues. So Nina starts seeing a sex therapist, who charges her $300/hour to take a nap on "The Brass Bed". Ok, from here I cannot and will not say another peep, but if you have a good sense of humor, and like sex/romance/magic this is a must read- and I am awarding this one my FAVORITE READ OF THE YEAR 2016!!
This is also a new to me author, and I can't wait to see Jewel in The Velvet Chair and The Bearskin Rug!!
5 CANS-MUST READ.
- The Reading Armchair's 2016 Reading Challenge
- 2016 Alphabet Soup Challenge
- 100+Reading Challenge 2016
- USA READING CHALLENGE 2016
- Books Finished/Reviewed For Challenges
- 2016 Reading Bingo
- The Color Coded Challenge 2016
- Read Scotland Challenge 2016-PAGE/LIST
- CRAVING FOR COZIES CHALLENGE 2016
- MOUNT TBR CHALLENGE LIST OF BOOKS-READ
- WITCHES AND WITCHCRAFT 2016 CHALLENGE
- 2016 Challenges
- BOOKS I HAVE READ 2015